What We Do
Sparrow transforms an onerous, error-prone, and time-consuming process into a quick and simple one, saving teams time (20-40 hours per leave) and money (up to $25K per leave) by managing the deadlines, endorsements, and filing all paperwork associated with all types of leave.
Sparrow is looking for a Software Engineer to join our fast-growing team. As an early member of Sparrow, your day-to-day will include:
- Working with product specialists to help automate paperwork, collect information securely, and create new tools to make the leave experience as seamless as possible.
- Working across the stack to create libraries that will scale with the company.
- Write tests to ensure the product is built on a reliable foundation.
- Collaborate with your teammates to build a cohesive and beautiful product.
- Excited to learn from teammates and product specialists.
- Enjoy working in a team.
- Experience building, deploying, scaling, and integrating with APIs is a plus!
- Learner’s mindset — self-directed, adaptable, and up for feedback and implementation in a fast paced, always changing environment.
Sparrow solves an acute pain point experienced by companies and their employees. We strive to be the best in the industry by addressing long-standing problems in the process and providing exceptional service. This means that as a Software Engineer, you will be integral to changing a challenging process into a smooth and positive one for clients during a stressful part of their lives.
You will be helping real people, and you will be appreciated by your co-workers who would otherwise need to tackle paid leave the old-fashioned way!
To learn more about the Sparrow team and benefits, check out our careers page.