What We Do
Sparrow transforms an onerous, error-prone, and time-consuming process into a quick and simple one, saving teams time (20-40 hours per leave) and money (up to $25K per leave) by managing the deadlines, endorsements, and filing all paperwork associated with all types of leave.
Sparrow is looking for a Product Specialist to join our fast-growing team. As an early member of Sparrow, your day-to-day will include:
- Excelling at the core Product Specialist responsibilities:
- Drive success through initial kickoff and provide a supportive, personalized end-to-end leave of absence experience for customers
- Act responsively, accurately, and with attention to detail in a considerate and timely manner with your assigned customers
- Interface and collaborate comfortably with a variety of key parties: individuals on leave, HR/payroll teams, state representatives, doctor’s offices, etc. through various methods of communication (phone call, email, in-person)
- In collaboration with the Sparrow team, building a better product:
- Collect and share product feedback that you receive during customer interactions
- Evaluate our impact at each leave life cycle, and implement process improvements to resolve inefficiencies and address customer pain points
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Clear, empathetic communicator able to balance rapport and problem solving
- People person — remarkable degree of empathy and interpersonal intuition, and strong, active listening skills
- Learner’s mindset — highly self-directed, adaptable, and up for feedback and implementation in a fast paced, always changing environment
Why Product Specialist at Sparrow?
- Sparrow solves an acute pain point experienced by companies and their employees. We strive to be the best in the industry by addressing long-standing problems in the process and providing exceptional service. This means that as a Product Specialist, most of the people you work with will be grateful for your help!
- The insights you will gain in customer needs will make you an invaluable team member for our product and engineering team
To learn more about the Sparrow team and benefits, check out our careers page.