What We Do
Sparrow transforms an onerous, error-prone, and time-consuming process into a quick and simple one, saving teams time (20-40 hours per leave) and money (up to $25K per leave) by managing the deadlines, endorsements, and filing all paperwork associated with all types of leave.
Sparrow is looking for a Content Marketer to join our fast-growing team. As an early member of Sparrow, your goals will include:
- Update social media (Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn).
- Collect data for and produce 2+ blog posts each month.
- Use MailChimp to produce a monthly newsletter.
- Work with the CEO to craft stories to pitch to publications.
- Have excellent communication skills and the ability to work within a team
- Believe that everyone has a story to tell
- Possess a learner’s mindset – highly self-directed, adaptable, and amenable to feedback in a fast paced, always changing environment
- Have a background in technical writing – you’re comfortable collecting data and doing research to back up your assertions, while still keeping your writing clear and engaging.
Why Content Marketing at Sparrow?
- Sparrow solves an acute pain point experienced by companies and their employees.
- There is a huge gap in information surrounding the employee leave process, by creating quality content in this area, you have the opportunity to help Sparrow become a thought leader in the space.
- The content you produce will help companies create a better leave experience for their employees.
- Company is based in San Francisco, CA.
- Remote work is OK.
- This is a contract position with potential to become full-time.
To learn more about the Sparrow team and benefits, check out our careers page.